My roommates and I were working with a broker from another firm when I got in touch with Zary at MRG. We had put an application on an apartment that ultimately fell through because the other broker was so incompetent. Zary was extremely helpful, not only in finding the right place based on our needs, but she saved the day during the paperwork process by tracking down my accountant who had seemingly disappeared when we needed a CPA letter at the last minute. Very rarely do you reflect on an experience with a broker and believe that it was worth it, but with MRG, my roommates and I agree it was money well spent. We couldn''t be happier with our place!
I had a great experience with Adriana. She gave me a variety of listings and options, and spent many long hours with me until I found the ideal apartment. I''m glad I went to Manhattan Realty Group and listened to my friends that had equally positive experiences.
I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!
Jason Polanco helped me find a very nice place in Midtown East. The process didn''t go well at first because of NYC housing craziness. But Jason managed to help me find a place I like really a lot. Would recommend him to anyone!